ADC has many years of experience discussing planning requirements, preparing drawings, meeting local council planning guidelines and restrictions.
We can provide all planning drawings for a broad range of buildings, including:
• straw bale, cob and alternative types of construction
• listed buildings (working within current restrictions and guidelines)
• eco houses (including advice on how to improve an existing building)
• cottages (vernacular and modern)
• conversions (barns, lofts, watermills, garages etc)
• extensions (traditional and contemporary)
• farm buildings (barns, poultry units)
• commercial buildings
• building conservation
Over the years, we have acquired a reputation for working on more unusual buildings including watermills, towers, dovecotes, and a tree house!
For examples of previous work, click here.
Having looked at this site, if you would like to contact us for an informal chat, please do so. The first meeting (usually a site visit) is always free. Please feel welcome to contact us on 01544 327827 or email Mark Webster on firstname.lastname@example.org
Office address: Mark Webster, ADC, Little Upcott, Almeley Road, Eardisley, Herefordshire, HR3 6PR